Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am too old...

- to entertain hatred in my heart
- for drama
- to deceive myself and others
- to define myself through the opinions of others
- to leave things left unsaid
- to obsess
- to flee life's problems using food and alcohol
- to rush to judgment
- for regrets
- to play the victim
- to avoid risk
- to condemn others, no matter the case
- to grow angry at what I cannot control
- to dwell upon the past
- to fear the future
- to not take pride in my work
- for excuses
- for procrastination
- to complain
- to hate the silence
- to refuse to change
- to know everything
- to harbor jealousy
- to accept frustration
- to abandon goals
- to leave friends unappreciated
- to be the flake
- to please everybody
- to be a phony
- to value ignorance
- to shirk responsibility
- to waste time
- to ignore the present
- to be ungrateful
- to do what I want, no matter the cost
- to take the easy road.

I am too old to keep doing what I have always done.

No comments:

Post a Comment