I just (hastily) filled out my one and only bracket for this year's NCAA Tournament. I had to do it fast and I went with my gut, which is think is the best policy. I also studiously tried to avoid chalk, and I can't see 4 #1's in the Final Four (aka a repeat of 2008). Ironically, my final four has a 1, 2, 3, and 4 seed in it. This obviously means I'll get them all wrong. Regardless
Here is my final four:
1 - Louisville
2 - Memphis
3 - Villanova
4 - Gonzaga
Championship game: Louisville over Villanova, 69-65
I realize taking the overall #1 to win it all is cowardly, but I think they'll win their bracket (Michigan State will be out athleticized, Wake is too inconsistent, and Kansas just isn't that good) and I think Memphis lack of experience and Calipari's inability to close the deal will launch Louisville into the title game. There they will meet Nova in a Big East matchup and Rick Pitino's coaching wiles win the day.
Today's game picks:
Butler over LSU
Memphis over CSN
A&M over BYU
Purdizzle over No. Iowa
UNC over Radford
Cal over Maryland
UCONN over Chattanooga
Miss St. over Washington
Texas over Minn
Michigan over Clemson
Nova over American
Zags over Akron
Duke over Binghamton
OU over Morgan State
VCU over UCLA
Western KY over Illinois
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment